|Name:||John H. Mason Atlanta Georgia Real Estate Agent|
|Company:||Harry Norman Realtors, A Berkshire Hathaway Affiliate Co|
|Email:||Contact John H. Mason Atlanta Georgia Real Estate Agent (Harry Norman Realtors, A Berkshire Hathaway Affiliate Co)|
|Address:||Alpharetta, Buckhead, Cumming, Dunwoody, Johns Creek,, Milton, Roswell, and Sandy Springs Georgia, Atlanta, GA, 30338|
|Description:||Atlanta Georgia Specialist representing Buyers, Sellers, and Investors of homes in Executive Neighborhoods of: Alpharetta, Buckhead, Cumming, Dunwoody, Johns Creek, Milton, Roswell, Sandy Springs|
Put my experience to work for you!
Midwest natives, John and his family have now been part of the North Atlanta Community for over 21 years! He and his wife, an Elementary School Teacher, are proud parents of two sons: their oldest is a Graduate of The Citadel, Military College of South Carolina and a Captain in the US Army. Their younger son is a college student in Atlanta and starting his own business.
John received a BS Degree in Marketing from top-ranked Indiana University's Kelley School of Business in Bloomington, Indiana. He helped build successful brands and US businesses at these Fortune 500 Consumer Products Companies;
- Levi Strauss & Company in San Francisco, California
- The Stride Rite Corporation in Boston, Massachusetts
- The May Company, St. Louis, Missouri
A licensed Real Estate Agent since 1981; his natural instinct and vision for Residential Real Estate proved helpful and quite profitable through numerous relocations to: Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, St. Louis, Chicago, New York City, and Boston. Hire John to help you profit on your home purchase or sale!
- Achieved Atlanta Board of Realtors Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club.
- Finished #2 office-wide Individual performance in Home Sales Volume.
John represents Buyers, Sellers, and Investors. He enjoys working with First-time Buyers, Move-up Buyers, as well as Empty-nesters and those relocated to the North Atlanta area. His comprehensive understanding of the home-buying process, valuable business acumen and extensive knowledge of these Executive Communities provide his clients with an abundance of excellent choices:
- Johns Creek
- Sandy Springs
What he provides to Clients:
- Thirty-five years of sales and marketing expertise and achievement!
- Use of all current technology to market, search, evaluate and communicate.
- A unique Ten-Step Listing Process to help prepare for the sale of their home.
- A knowledgeable, researched assessment on the market value of real estate.
- An organized, professional, honest, business-savvy approach to their transaction.
- Continuous updates to local Agents that will drive traffic and Buyers into their home.
- A long list of Professionals to assist in the purchase or sale and closing of their home.
- Negotiate in the Client's best interest and guide them through every step of the process.
What these North Atlanta communities provide their residents:
- A multitude of Public and Private Golf Courses and Clubs.
- Outstanding list of Private Schools throughout North Atlanta.
- Extensive Public Parks System for recreation, walking, jogging, and biking!
- Each Community provides activities, festivals, and sight-seeing for all ages.
- Some of the best shopping destinations and restaurant choices in the Southeast!
- Locally elected Government focused on the needs and desires of the community!
- Excellent Public School Clusters and High Schools that are nationally ranked and recognized!
- GA 400; access to major Atlanta Business Centers and Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport!
My Market Focus
- Representing Buyers, Sellers, and Investors...
- First-time Buyers, Move-up Buyers, and Empty-nesters...
- Throughout these Executive Communities of North Atlanta...
- Johns Creek
- Sandy Springs
- If your commute requires traveling on GA400; I should be your Realtor!
We want to thank you so much for your assistance in finding exactly the home we wanted. We had looked for almost a year, and after telling you our specifications, you found the home that fit them to a tee-the right price, the right size, and the right location. It even had the kitchen that I dreamed of and the garage that met Ron's needs. We also appreciate your professional dedication in negotiating our purchase and in making the whole process seem easy. Even the closing went without a problem. Please know that as we enjoy our new home, we will also tell others about the wonderful real estate service you offer. Thank you again.
Director of Training
The Highlands Company
I've been meaning to write you for a while to tell you how much I appreciate your help in the rental of my condominium. My friends tell me that I am the most fortunate person they know to be able to find tenants willing to sign a two year lease during this difficult market. I owe all the credit to you. You coached me through preparation of my unit; made me feel comfortable with the rental process; and found a stable, responsible couple who wanted a unit just like mine. Your dedication, professionalism and your attention to detail make you the ideal real estate agent whether for rental or sale or purchase of property. You may be assured that I will refer you to any of my friends or colleagues who need real estate services.
Again, thank you so much for your help.
N. Z. Gold
John Mason has done a terrific job in locating the townhome that is perfect for our needs. The process from locating the townhome through the closing went flawlessly. We have and will continue to use John as our real estate agent.